How to get the right fit with Wearever.
For women’s sizes:
Step 1. Estimate your absorbency level.
- Up to One Fourth Cup is Light Absorbency. Also known as Drips.
- Up to One Half Cup is Regular Absorbency. Also known as Dribbles.
- Up to One Cup is Super Absorbency. Also known as Moderate leaks.
- Up to Two Cups is Maximum Absorbency. Also known as Heavy leaks.
Step 2. Measure your waist size.
- Be sure to measure from the widest part of your hips, including your rear.
- Choose options from the drop down menu. Please note, sizes may be different based on style.
- Please consult the size chart in the product description.
- Once you select your size, color, and quantity options, you can add to your cart.