The weather is warming up and we can’t wait for the summer barbeques and backyard get-togethers! This simple slider recipe from Rachael Ray is the perfect finger food to please guests. And, it avoids irritants known to aggravate incontinence. The best news of all: it only takes about 30 minutes!
7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 pound beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
Salt and pepper
2 large bell peppers, cut into thin strips
2 onions, halved and thinly sliced
16 dinner rolls, split
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat until rippling.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper, increase the heat to high and cook in the skillet for 3 minutes; flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and onions, season with salt and pepper and cook over medium high heat, stirring, until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Place the roll bottoms on a large rimmed baking sheet and top each with the beef and vegetables. Bake about 3 minutes to get rolls warmed thoroughly.
- Transfer to a platter and cover with the roll tops.