If weeknight dinners sneak up on you, here is a quick yet satisfying meal to add into your weekly dinner rotation. Ready in just 20 minutes, this dish is healthy, filing and free of irritants for those living with urinary incontinence.
- 14 ounces fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 2 cups mash potatoes
- ½ cup seasons dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 5-ounces package mixed spring greens
- ½ of your favorite salad dressing
- Rinse and dry salmon.
- Place in 2-quart square microwave-safe baking dish
- Microcook on high (100% power) for 2 ½ to 3 ½ minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Break in pieces.
- In bowl, combine salmon, potatoes, bread crumbs and dill.
- Form salmon mixture in eight 3 ½ inch cakes
- Light coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray
- Cook cakes over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until heated through and browned.
- Place salad greens on plates.
- Top with salmon-potato cakes.
- Serve with salad dressing.
Give this recipe a try tonight for a quick dinner option sure to please! The recipe was adapted from Midwest Living.