It’s hard to believe the holiday season is almost here! We are starting to dream of turkey, gravy and warm pumpkin pie. Today, we’re sharing a simple recipe for an incontinence-friendly Thanksgiving stuffing adapted from Betty Crocker.
- ¾ cup butter or margarine
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 9 cups soft bread cubes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Cook celery and onion in butter for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Remove Dutch oven from the heat.
- Gently toss celery mixture and remaining ingredients, using spoon, until bread cubes are evenly coated.
- Grease 3-quart casserole or baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Place stuffing in casserole dish and cover.
- Bake for 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
What Thanksgiving side dishes are you planning to serve? We’d love to hear!