Are you planning a fun neighborhood barbeque or summer bash soon? Keep the grill hot and get ready for your mouth to water over these bacon-wrapped new potatoes. Particularly for those with incontinence, there are many identified ingredients that can make symptoms worse. This recipe avoids those known irritants to help diminish bladder leakage, while still packing delicious, summer flavor!
15 small new potatoes
5 slices bacon
1 (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- Cut bacon strips into thirds
- Preheat an outdoor grill on low heat.
- Lightly oil the grate.
- Wrap each potato with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Place the wrapped potatoes on the grill, turning the potatoes several times to allow the bacon to cook on all sides.
- The potatoes will be done when the bacon is crispy, approximately 20-25 minutes.
By using smaller potatoes and ever-popular bacon, this will create a side dish that’s sure to deliver delicious flavor with minimal prep work. Enjoy summer evenings and this tasty dish as a compliment to grilled chicken or steak and veggies! Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.