Customer ReviewsAdd Your Review
- Great Underwear, looks like regular briefsReview by Jon posted on 3/16/12
RatingI was so glad to find the classic brief underwear. I feel confident wearing them to the gym, where I need them the most. The way they look, no one can tell they are incontinece underwear. Glad to see they now come in grey !
- Great product. Put more padding on leftReview by Mick posted on 3/14/12
RatingBoth the heavier and lighter versions work well. Incidentally I have found that the Kegel evcercises work well, but you need to be really persistent for 4 to 6 months!.
I "hang left" and by turning the briefs inside out, the absorbent area winds up on the left. My suggestion is a little more padding on the left for us "lefties"
- Great Underwear, not to bulkyReview by TommyT posted on 1/26/12
RatingI have purchased both the men's super brief and classic brief. I like both, but I actually did not need as much protection as I thought and the classic brief works best for me.
- Best of all!Review by Bob posted on 1/8/12
RatingI have tried all major brands and yours are still the best. All others wick moisture to between the legs and you end up with wet chair seats from sitting on it. Yours distribute and hold the mosisture better up front. Way to go.
- excellentReview by dan oneill posted on 12/14/11
Ratingthe underware is great wish I did not need it. the coustomer servive is one of the best I have ever delt with they are very carring
- Finally comfortable underwearReview by Sam posted on 12/1/11
RatingI have been using disposable diapers the past few years and was getting tired of them. I was looking for something comfortable and reusable. I finally came across Wearever men's underwear. They feel great and are much more comfortable compared to disposable diapers.