Don’t know what to get your loved ones for the holidays? Check out our suggestions below to show your friends and family just how much you care.
- A nice candle or scent diffuser can work wonders while relaxing during the holidays. Look no further than Voluspa — they have both candles and diffusers in a range of sizes and prices!
- A pair of statement earrings can make great gifts that will make Mom think of you whenever she puts them on! Bauble Bar has a bunch of fun gift sets to mix and match.
- A nice cozy robe is something she wouldn’t normally buy for herself, but she’ll love for years to come; this one from was on Oprah’s list of favorite things!
- All guys love a good tumbler that actually keeps their drinks hot or cold; these Yeti insulated cups will be a hit come Christmas day!
- It may not be at the top of their list, but a subscription from BirchboxMan will definitely be appreciated. Choose the length of the subscription, and they can input their style and preference — perfect for the guy who has everything!
- Do you have an active man in your life? A fitness watch could take his exercise routine to the next level. Check out the best ones according to Men’s Health.
- Looking for a fun and (secretly) educational game to play with the little ones? Code Monkey Island is a board game that teaches kids the fundamentals of computer science while having a blast.
- Perfect for the creative mind, an art set will spark any child’s inspiration and creativity. This one comes in an eye-catching case that they’ll want to take everywhere.
- It’s no secret that children LOVE to explore and use their imagination; this tent playhouse will keep your kids occupied with hours of fun and make-believe from the comfort of their home.
- A great gift can sometimes come down to comfort. These Loose Top Socks provide all-day comfort and are perfect for traveling.
- A good book can always make a great gift for those with a little more time on their hands. Check out Reese Witherspoon’s book club favorites, many of which are New York Times Best Sellers and are being made into movies.
- For the family members who have kept all the best recipes secret for so many years, give them this empty cookbook to fill with all their favorites. It’ll be passed down and cherished for years to come.
For Neighbors and Friends:
- A good gift basket is always a safe bet. Here are some that are guaranteed to please.
- For the golfer in your life, these personalized golf tees are sure to make them giggle, and they’ll use them every time they hit the green!
- A pair of nice quality hand towels will always be appreciated. This Christmas-themed set will go with any home décor.
There you have it! Now that you’re all set with a holiday gift guide for 2018, you shop for your loved ones from the comfort of your own home. Happy holidays to you and yours!