Looking for a lunch or dinner option you can whip up quickly after a day of summer activities with the family? These wraps are a perfect choice for all to enjoy, and the best part is they contain no irritants for those with incontinence!
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard, store bought or a mixture of equal parts honey and Dijon mustard
- 1 pound roasted turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- Spread one tablespoon of the honey mustard on one side of each wrap
- Place about one-fourth of the turkey slices in the center of each wrap.
- Arrange the apple slices and then the watercress on top of the turkey, dividing them evenly.
- Gently fold the sides of the wrap and press over the filling, tucking the edges snugly like a burrito.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally and serve
This recipe is easy to make and won’t heat up the kitchen during these hot summer months! Take some along on a picnic or enjoy poolside! You can see the full recipe here.