Enjoy this healthy and easy recipe that’s ready in under an hour! Cooler temperatures are no reason to stop eating fresh, so serve up this delicious salmon with rice and sautéed vegetables for a complete meal.
1 scallion, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1-pound salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a plastic bag.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the sauce mixture to the bag. Set the remaining sauce aside.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your broiler.
- Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. Discard the marinade.
- Broil the salmon for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.