Before we kickoff 2013, we would first like to thank our loyal customers, fans and staff for a wonderful year! We appreciate everyone’s support and thank you for your dedication to our company. We also encourage you to send in feedback and help us as we continue to grow our company and product lines.
Additionally this holiday season, we’re thankful for the blogger community who has helped spread the word about Wearever products and how they can help people with various health and wellness concerns.
Whether underwear, socks or mattress pads, Wearever was featured in fantastic reviews and giveaways and we couldn’t be more grateful for the positive feedback. So, we’d like to highlight, recap and re-share 13 rave reviews as we get ready to ring in 2013.
Have a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!
– Can incontinence underwear be sexy? Of course! A Good Age blogger weighs in on the topic: http://www.enterprisenews.com/blogs/goodage/x206661133/New-Wearever-underwear-line-for-incontinence
– Saving Time and Money with Wearever Underwear by Deals From MS Do: http://www.dealsfrommsdo.com/apps/blog/show/15302774-save-time-and-money-with-wearever-underwear
– Aging Well Magazine describes the benefit of Wearever underwear in the Tech & Tools newsletter section: http://www.agingwellmag.com/enewsletter/0712/
– Fab Grandma approves Wearever underwear! http://fabgrandma.com/2012/09/wearever-incontinence-panties-review-and-giveaway/
– Wearever underwear, socks and mattress pads – Mommy PR will tell you her thoughts on all three: http://www.mommypr.com/2012/09/wearever-incontinence-review-giveaway/
– Did you know stroke survivors can often times experience moments of incontinence as well? http://www.strokesurvivorblog.com/2012/09/07/struggling-with-incontinence-win-free-underwear/
– Sometimes women only experience those “uh-oh” sneeze, cough or laugh moments of light incontinence and Wearever has underwear with absorbency to fit those needs: http://www.resourcefulblogger.com/wearever-incontinence-review/
– The beautiful Wearever lace underwear have been a popular choice for women this year: http://www.miscfinds4u.com/blog/2012/10/11/wearever-undergarments-a-greener-alternative/
– Rita reviews our Wearever socks and underwear and gives them both an A+: http://ritareviews.net/2012/10/wearever-review-and-giveaway/
– Do you have a child that sometimes wets the bed? Wearever incontinence pads can help and save you money along the way! http://savvysavingcouple.net/2012/09/13/wearever-incontinent-products-review-giveaway/
– If you deal with incontinence or you are a caregiver, say no to adult diapers: http://outoftheboxhealthcare.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/no-diapers-for-incontinence-wearever-briefs-for-men-and-panty-for-women/
– Wearever products can often help make a positive difference in day to day life like it did for this blogger: http://savedbygraceblog.com/wearever-incontinence-panties-review/
– This frugal blogger lays out the top reasons you should switch to Wearever products: http://dollarmonger.com/review-giveaway-wearever-incontinence-panties/
The Wearever team